Men’s Masters Team Canada Assistant Coaching Positions: Apply Now!
The 2022 ISBHF World Masters Championships are taking place in Kladno & Nové Strašecí, Czech Republic from September 7 - 11, 2022. Canada Ball Hockey is currently accepting applications from organized individuals interested in taking on the role of Assistant Coach for the Men’s team.
Criteria of Masters Team Canada Assistant Coach Applicants:
Applicants must be a good standing member of Canada Ball Hockey and its associations and have coached ball hockey teams and/or programs for a minimum of 3 years preferably with high level adult tournament coaching experience.
Assistant Coaches must be able to travel and be prepared to be away before, during and after the tournament dates. Assistant Coaches chosen for the position must follow all "Canada Ball Hockey High Performance Program" guidelines, procedures and schedules put forward to the GM by the HP Adult Director and Canada Ball Hockey Vice President and if not followed, Canada Ball Hockey has the right to revoke the appointed position at any point during the planning prior to tournament travel.
Assistant Coaches will be paying for:
* Travel, accommodation and clothing
Assistant Coaches will also be responsible for, but not limited to:
* Work with the appointed General Manager
* Be available for conference calls with General Manager, coaching and support staffs
* Follow “HP Program” guidelines and program job duties during team travel
* Work with staff in player team building exercises
* Create pre-tournament training programs with the General Manager and Head Coach
* Develop practice and game strategies with the General Manager and Head Coach
* Provide on-bench game support to the General Manager and Head Coach
All resumes must be submitted via e-mail no later than Thursday, July 15th 2022 to : email@example.com
Men’s Masters Team Canada General Manager
Candidates selected for interviews will be contacted by telephone to arrange a date and time.